Bath Fitter of North Little Rock FAQ
How can a bathroom look this good in as little as one day?
You've got questions and we've got answers! Please contact us if you cannot find an answer to your question below.
Bathtub & Shower FAQ: Benefits and Installation
- Why have a Bath Fitter acrylic bathtub or tub liner installed instead of removing the old tub?
- Removing a bathtub is a difficult and messy job. The process can damage flooring, walls and plumbing, and put your bathroom out of service for days or even weeks. When you choose Bath Fitter, we will clean the surface and install a beautiful new solid acrylic bathtub liner right over your old one in as little as one day.
- Is the one-piece Bath Fitter wall installed right over my old tile?
- Yes. Our unique, one-piece seamless wall system is installed right over existing tiling. If necessary, we repair any damaged areas in your wall first to ensure a solid, secure base for your new tub surround or shower surround.
- Why shouldn't I just use bathtub resurfacing or bathtub refinishing?
- Repainting can make a bathtub look very good. Unfortunately, such painted-on finishes are fragile and require special care. Most jobs we have encountered have to be redone within two to five years. There is also a strong odor associated with repainting, and the coating requires three or four days to dry. You may want to ask someone who has used bathtub refinishing to see what they thought of the process and the results. Additionally, bathtub resurfacing does not provide a long-term solution that’s seamless and easy to clean. Installing a Bath Fitter acrylic tub liner or acrylic shower provides a long-lasting, efficient solution to revive your bathroom.
- How will it look when it's done?
- A Bath Fitter shower surround, bathtub liner or shower conversion installation will transform your bathroom beautifully and look like a brand new bathroom. Our products are durable and virtually maintenance free.
- How long will a Bath Fitter acrylic bathtub liner or shower surround last?
- Acrylic has been used extensively in bathtubs and spas throughout North America for 25 or 30 years and much longer in Europe. Acrylic, unlike porcelain, fiberglass or enamel surfaces, can be maintained and kept looking brand new even after years of use with the application of a simple buffing compound. Also, because the material is colored all the way through, minor scratches won't show and deeper ones can be buffed out.
- I have seen complaints about Bath Fitter on other websites, why?
- Some of these complaints are outdated and were resolved a long time ago. Our corporate office looks into every complaint. We have discovered that some complaints have been posted by saboteurs who never even received Bath Fitter services. Nationally, only 1% of all Bath Fitter customers have a service issue, and it is Bath Fitter’s policy to address concerns promptly. In the event a customer has an issue with our products or services, we see to it that it is resolved. Over the past 30 years, Bath Fitter has transformed the bathrooms of millions of homes to the delight of their owners.
- What type of warranty does BATH FITTER offer?
- Bath Fitter’s acrylic bathtubs, tub surrounds, replacement showers and shower conversions are guaranteed for as long as you own your home. Most other bathroom remodels come with a 1-5 year warranty at best. But many renovation companies go out of business within the first two years of starting up. What good is a warranty if the company is no longer in business? You can trust in a company that’s been in business for over 30 years. You can trust in Bath Fitter. Our warranty is subject to limitations. See lifetime warranty for details.
Call BATH FITTER of North Little Rock at (501) 450-3900
Save up to $400!